with the use of ThermoStapler®
The ThermoStapler® vessel sealing system enables permanent sealing of large blood vessels and tissues during open and laparoscopic surgery.
The ThermoStapler® system, designed by EMED, is an alternative to the traditional vessel sealing method using many ligatures and staplers.
ThermoStapler® system is based on modern bipolar technique.
- physical pressure onto the vessel with the use of a special bipolar instrument
- a generator administering high frequency and low voltage current which does not cause sparks during the sealing process
- constant monitoring of the tissue impedance during the process of sealing
- microprocessor control ensuring the repeated coagulation effect
- automatic switch-off of the generator at the moment of achieving the optimal sealing of the vessel, confirmed with a sound signal
- the possibility to select the level of intensity of the effect lower intensity means higher precision and depth of the coagulation, higher intensity means quicker final effect
- the possibility to connect two different ThermoStapler® instruments or to combine the vessel sealing technique with a traditional bipolar technique
accessories & instruments