accessories & instruments
endoscopic irrigation pump - waterfall
smoke evacuation system - aria
time oriented performance
Under the influence of high temperature and mechanical pressure, collagen tissue is shrinking and becomes a very durable sealer. Vessels closed with the use of the ThermoStapler® system are capable of withholding significant blood pressure.
The parameters of the tissue during the process of sealing are monitored at all times. The system uses a sound message to inform about achieving the optimal level of sealing and stops the current flow automatically. It is recommended to keep the instrument's tips cool and moist.
The sealing area is flexible. The vessel can easily be cut with the use of surgical scissors. There is no risk of bleeding. The ThermoStapler® system enables closing vessels with a diameter of up 7 millimetres and larger, however each time it is necessary to assess the quality of the closure by the operator.
While the ThermoStapler® system is being used, the area of heated tissue is more limited than with the use of standard bipolar coagulation. The risk of damaging adjacent tissues is minimal. The safety of the closure with the use of the ThermoStapler® system is comparable to the use of other mechanical methods.
time oriented functions
- integrated system: diathermy, argon coagulation and a vessel sealing module ensures cost reduction, there is no need to purchase any additional devices
- high reliability of the system ensures maximum safety of work
- time of operation is significantly reduced
- blood loss is significantly reduced, the system allows to economize on sutures and staplers
- natural sealing of vessels
- multiple-use device, no limits on the number of uses
- no foreign body remains in the patient's body
- no risk of adhesion or infection
- quick and safe operation
- regulating the intensity of the effect enables the surgeon to select the most appropriate type of operation
One of the important elements of the vessel sealing procedure is controlling the tissue temperature. The electrical properties of the tissue are monitored by the generator on a constant basis. As a result of heat, water content in the tissue decreases and its conductivity capabilities are reduced. The tissue resistance increases.
The vessel sealing system is equipped with electrical circuits and an advanced microprocessor based on complex algorithms. This is why it is able to constantly monitor the administered current. The constant measurement of the tissue impedance causes the generator to administer current for as long as it is necessary to obtain a secure seal of the vessel.
accessories & instruments